Saturday, May 31, 2008

Short update

The Met, Central Park, Union Square, and a touch of Pinkberry have occupied my past two days. Apologies for not posting. But ah, being surrounded with Kandinsky in the Met was an amazing way to spend Thursday. The days have been gorgeous and the nights have been cool, and I have seen old friends and made new ones, and been on the go since I arrived in the city. It is so easy to loose track of time. Getting "lost in the city" is cliche for me to say, but it is all I have been doing for the past few days. But might I add, I have not actually gotten lost yet, except for the first night when I accidently rode the subway all the way to east Harlem. No worries, two kind police officers noticed I was confused and got me back on my way downtown. 
Everything has been terrific thus far. Another friend, who I haven't seen in a few years is visiting tonight from West Point. 

I'll fill you in on more, but I'm off to see the movie of the weekend - Sex and the City. 

-magz

1 comment:

  1. I found a Pinkberry STEPS from my form and my first experience was delicious.
    We should go very, very soon.

    ReplyDelete