Friday, May 23, 2008

Taking a break

I have no idea how people pack to study abroad. I'm only going to New York and I've already shipped boxes, attempted to pack suitcases, and I still don't have enough room. It's exhausting. 
So, I believe it is time for a quick vaca before I head to the Big Apple on Tuesday. I've packed a decent amount for the summer thus far, but I'm putting a lot of it off until I return from the lake this weekend. Partly, because I don't want my clothes to get wrinkled sitting in a suitcase for five days. (Sarcasm, please). Really I'm just procrastinating. But today I'm going to the lake to relax read a new book, work on a couple projects, and spend time with friends and family. A trip I look forward to every summer - the lake kicks off the summer in the south, at least in my neck of the woods. 

-magz

No comments:

Post a Comment