Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Anticipation increasing, patience decreasing

Time is going by too slow! I leave for the city in less than 9 hours and I have actually fit all of my clothes and shoes into two bags... and two boxes... and a couple carry ons. But who's really counting? I'm just glad to know that I bought my ticket early enough so that I will not be charged to check my bags. New rule = monstrosity of airline gimmicks! 

I can't wait! I can't wait! I CAN'T WAIT!! I haven't stopped thinking about the city all day and now that I am actually packed, have my boarding pass in hand, and have my official summer address, I can't sleep. I'm too excited! 

I can only think of the endless possibilities I will have throughout the summer, but what to do at 2 o'clock tomorrow? What should I do right when I get there, that is after I settle into my apartment - which will not take long, because the city is available to my every whim and I am beyond ready. Check back this week for my first few days in the city. I'm sure stories will need to be told! 

-Counting down the seconds- magz

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear how you flight was and how you like the NY apt. Give a post so we know what you are doing. Had a great time with you in the spa! Love ya Aunt Becka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear how you flight was and how you like the NY apt. Give a post so we know what you are doing. Had a great time with you in the spa! Love ya Aunt Becka

    ReplyDelete