Tuesday, November 16, 2010

sleepy sunday

Sunday I tagged along Camille and Derrick's engagement photo shoot. I threw confetti in a few photos and while Tucker wasn't in in the pictures I walked and entertained him. Quite fun. It was a gorgeous day. Seriously perfect for their pictures.

See. It was bright yellow, orange, red and green. Probably the last best weekend of fall leaves this season.

They took some pictures with champagne.

Which Hillary and Rachel held when they weren't in the picture, and before the bottle spilt we got to enjoy a solo cup full. We had fun taking our own pictures and staying out of the photographers way.

And these are the "real" models in a photo shoot in the great mall of Central Park.

My posse I brought with me. They were troopers in joining us before they had to leave town. Thanks again for coming to visit! What a great weekend.

So great in fact, by the time we got back to the "soon to be Mr. & Mrs. Scott's" apartment, we turned on The Dark Knight, which I had never seen and about 45 minutes into it I was out. As was Tucker.

Then Derrick joined the couch. He was out pretty quick as well. Thanks Camille for taking pictures of us while we napped and you worked. Photo shoots are hard work and Derrick can tell you, it is rough being a model. Good thing he practiced smiling so much. I can't wait to see the pictures Pat took. I know they'll be great.

As for the weekend. You can clearly see it was fun, exhausting, and memorable.


No comments:

Post a Comment