Thursday, November 11, 2010

kate spade christmas

There are many things to look forward to each holiday season. Pumpkin spice lattes, tall boots, warm boyfriend sweaters, stocking stuffers, my mom's cream corn, my mimi's cheese potatoes, football, christmas trees lining the corners, lights down each avenue, holiday movies and my guilty pleasure... favorite designers holiday gift lists. When else do you get to buy little 'gidgets and gadgets' and feel less guilty about it when you know you should really spend that money to pay off your credit card bill? Well yesterday a friend left me a message saying kate spade had her gift list up on her web site. I had totally skipped over the e-mail.Some things are too cute. Like if I had a spare 100 bucks I would buy this coin purse for mimi because she uses her coin purse daily. To bad she just requests chocolate :)


Working from home, I hardly take the subway anymore, much less cabs... well, let's be honest, I use cabs a couple times a week. In my dreams: one day I think I'll have a cushion job with benefits that include a cab to and from work (this is before I upgrade to a town car).
Knowing that designer's collections change year to year, maybe I should just anticipate the day I'll take a taxi daily and purchase these beauties, which undoubtedly be sold out and/or discontinued by the time this dream becomes a reality. I do live where the American Dream began. But when the day comes, I'll walk outside and hail a cab wearing these mittens.


Don't worry mom and dad, I don't need taxi mittens just yet, but a brown dachshund puppy would be nice. We can name him WC for Whooped Cream (family joke), or Joe Jr.? I mean, just look at his face.


No comments:

Post a Comment