Thursday, January 27, 2011

right now

After watching the snow fall for hours upon hours you have to go out and enjoy it. Even if it's just for a few minutes, and especially before it turns to large piles of brown slosh. This is just another reason I love living next to Central Park. I tried to snag some pictures that would convey the amount of snow we got. I think you have to see it to believe it, but here is an insiders view. Take a look.

If I hadn't pointed out the bike, do you think you would've been able to find it?

P.S. there are two cars on either side of the Range Rover being shoveled out.

My neighbor, the Dakota.

Still playing the sax in the snow.

Winter in Central Park at its finest.

And I have to show you the picture of kids making an igloo/fort. Snow ball fight at 2 o'clock if your in the area!


No comments:

Post a Comment