Monday, January 31, 2011

2011 update

I posted about my New Year's goals a few weeks ago. As today is the last day of the month, I decided to check in and see how the first month went.

For 2011 I have planned to do the following throughout the year
  • Start and finish seven or more books: 2 down, 5 to go
  • Drink 8 glasses of water everyday: So far so good but could be drinking a little more
  • Continue taking the stairs to my apartment: For the exception of groceries and laundry, this goal is in full swing
  • Gain a new client each month: New client for January, check! Working on a new project now. More to come on this later
  • Maintain a consistent work out routine: Feeling better than ever, gaining strength and endurance
  • Cook more often/eat out less: Definitely eating out less, but not really cooking more. This one could use some work. I've been turning to Progresso Light soup, Lean Cuisines and cereal
  • Make a bigger effort to stay in touch with friends: Can't happen over night, but have been keeping up with emails and sending out cards
  • Find a great apartment in my neighborhood that is a little bigger but still in my price range that I can move into by the time my lease goes up August 1: Still a little early to work on this one
Well, this is the one month update. I'm happy with it so far. If anyone has a good page turner to suggest I could really use some ideas. I can't find a book that I really want to dive into.

No comments:

Post a Comment