Sunday, January 9, 2011

clearance aisle

Finally. Last Friday, Crate and Barrel launched their clearance Winter sale. Not only did I outfit my bed for under $100, but I FINALLY found a chair. No, not at Crate and Barrel but around the corner at a furniture store. I found a chair and a great modern fabric for upholstery. I won't see the finished product for a few weeks but today, my new bedding arrived. Only two business days after I ordered it. Props to C&B!

As you know I use by bed (currently, that is; until the new chair arrives) as a dining room table, couch, living room, extended office, etc. So after 18 months, a comforter doesn't hold up as well as one would hope. After looking for the past few months for ANY, and I mean ANY brown bedding that is not microsuede, silk or light in color, I found this at C&B.com. I immediately made the bed and put on the new goods.

Yesterday I was looking over my apartment and really wanted to display my artwork instead of tilting up over my desk. Since my bed doesn't have a headboard, I used the side wall to create an entire collage. I'm still tweaking the stencils stickers, but I like the layout of the artwork.
It is more aligned than seen in the picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment