Monday, May 3, 2010

a picture is worth a thousand words


If you are ever in a bad mood or just having a lousy day, there is one thing that makes everything better, and that is your friends. I was in Brookyln this past weekend visiting a friend and I decided to call my friend Brooke to see if she was around the neighborhood. And what do ya know... she and her boyfriend, Pittman were and after having a semi-lousy day, they knew exactly how to bring my spirits back up. Check out this amazing picture that Pittman took on my camera. As Brooke said, "we look superimposed into this amazing background." Pittman, maybe you should be an photographer on the side?

Back to work today, but wanted to give you an update of life. All is well in New York. I've been here almost a year and here a few other pictures of friends of mine whom I've met while living here. Believe me, they're keepers.

Brooke and Pittman

Anna and I

1 comment:

  1. I love this entry, Mags! That photo is the best. I also love drunk eyes Pittman in the second photo. Thanks for the story! xo

    ReplyDelete