Saturday, February 12, 2011

save or splurge?

If I open up any of my 1,000+ magazines I will find something gorgeous, a must have for my apartment/wardrobe/shoe collection but most of the time everything is out of my price range. I blame this on my mother. No matter what I find, in any store, from Old Navy to Bergdorf's, I immediately go to the most expensive thing... without looking at the price tag.

Now that I have this chair {which I'm totally obsessed with} I feel the need for an ottoman. I know your thinking "how on earth can you fit more furniture in that apartment" but honestly, it's not crowded. It's comfortable and warm.

I've been eyeing this pouf/ottoman at Johnathan Adler. I prefer it in mustard or turquoise but I'm going to show it to you in silver. Johnathan Adler's pouf, $275. Nate Berkus for HSN, $99.95

Johnathan Adler (left) Nate Berkus (right)

Right now the Nate Berkus pouf doesn't come in a color that would coordinate with my apartment, but until then I'll be saving my pennies for the mustard JA one. The worst part is, I have to walk by the Johnathan Adler store every day and there are TWO in the window display.


No comments:

Post a Comment