Thursday, February 3, 2011

just another wednesday

Oh, ya know, after work drinks in Soho and the new online magazine, Matchbook's launch party at Coach. OK so maybe it wasn't such a typical Wednesday evening for me but I'll take it any time.

Chardonnay and Champagne were flowing as blogosphere celebs filled the two story boutique. The outfits were some to be reckoned with. From the Spring 2011 runway of Prada to turbins and plenty of fur, fashion statements were made. Katie Armour, the neo-traditionalist and co-founder/editor of Matchbook looked adorable in a sweet and sassy black dress.


Casey and I posed for a quick shot downstairs

I tried to capture a picture of my outfit

Thanks Casey for inviting me as your plus one! I had a great time. It was an atypical Wine Wednesday, but a fantastic one nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment