Thursday, February 10, 2011

magazines make my life go round

As you know, Domino magazine was my favorite, most beloved collection of glossy pages. I even brought several issues to New York with me. I flip through every once in a while for hone design inspiration. Well, people are finally starting to do something about it. Esquire has launched Esquire Home and Lucky's editor, Brandon Holley told the New York Times that she plans to launch another spinoff, Lucky Home. If and when it launches, which is predicted to be in 2012, I hope many DIY projects and "Lucky Breaks" are included and of course, geared towards home design and trends.

I also would love to see a highlight of how a regular 20 or 30-something year old lives around the country, and or world. For example, I live in New York and I have 180 square feet and a friend of mine lives with three other gals in Kansas City. They have more space and collective styles. I think the contrast of how people with style really live, as opposed to a perfectly pristine picture of a staged house.

What would you want to see in the future Lucky Home?

Info about Lucky's potential spinoff via Shelterpop

No comments:

Post a Comment