Tuesday, September 14, 2010

i finally made it back

After rescheduling my flight back to New York, to then having to de-board a plane and rebook my flight to the next day, I finally made it back to my apartment in the sky. While I was going through my outrageously high stack of mail, mostly credit card applications that I just ripped up, I thought of the crazy "vacation" I just took. A few things included attending great friends' wedding, BBQ-ing with the family, seeing my best friend have a baby, and going to an SEC football game. Basically, a lot happened in a short period of time, but i am very glad I got to be at many memorable events.

Let's start by welcoming Rachel and Drew Roger's son, Rhett Samuel, into the world. He is perfect. Born 8 pounds 7 ounces, and 21 inches.

Rhett with his Momma Rachel

Daddy Drew and Rhett

The welcoming party (minus mom, Olivia and Paula, who aren't in the picture)

Three friends since the beginning: a proud mom and two very adoring aunts.

Me with Rhett at only 43 minutes old.

Rachel, Rhett, and great-grandfather Chief, who would like to now be called, "Master Chief."

Two good friends. Grandmother Noni and mom with baby Rhett.

Aunt Olivia

Now onto the Bennett wedding in Kansas City.

Elise and JJ Bennett cutting the cake.

The beautiful bride and I

Kaci, me, Lauren and Katie on the dance floor

At the Razorback game.
Betsy, mom and Debbie: Kissin' cousins - 1st generation

Grace, Mickey and I: Kissin' cousins, 2nd generation





No comments:

Post a Comment