Monday, September 27, 2010

furniture finds

Why is finding a chair so difficult? Maybe it's my budget and lack of ability to buy a fixer-upper and get it reupholstered. As much as I would like to find an old piece and redo it, it just doesn't seem to be in the cards. As some of you may remember, I did buy an entire set of vintage furniture at Hell's Kitchen Flea Market in 2008 and had it shipped along the railroad down to Arkansas. So in all reality I'm sure I could figure out someway to either get a chair from Arkansas up to New York or find a way to get a chair to and from a upholsterer. I think I'm just waiting till I find the right one. Here a few fun and different chairs I have found on Etsy.

1 comment:

  1. Superb Upholstery on the Chair, the color combination is stunning, good job done.

    ReplyDelete