Monday, September 20, 2010

sent to print. published and ready to read.


Two shouts to completion! So exciting to see a project come together beginning to end. In July I was hired by Writopia Lab to put together three anthologies. Each included a collection of short stories, memoirs and poems from kids of all ages. Editing stories, double checking the spelling, designing and fitting in ads as well as copyright info, a table of contents and a list of awards that more than 50% of the writers received was without a doubt a challenge, but an enjoyable one. It takes many people to make a book come together and ready for print, and I want to say thank you to everyone that helped me edit stories, proofread and make these books become complete.
Let's wait and see, maybe there is more book designing in the future. I can't say it enough, I do love print design.

No comments:

Post a Comment