Thursday, April 1, 2010

spring spring spring

This weeks update. It's finally Spring. As much as I love cold weather and Winter, my favorite time of year is when the seasons change. From Winter to Spring and from Summer to Fall. The park is in bloom and people are out like rats on trash day... kidding.

I think the change of seasons and the excess sunshine has put me not only in a permanent good mood, but inspired me to write more on my blog. More things to see and do and tell you about.

I've been quite the jet-setter the past few months, which isn't slowing down any time soon. Tonight I am catching the train at Penn Station and heading to D.C. to visit my cousin, Elizabeth. Tomorrow is her 27th birthday. I'll post pictures of the cherry blossoms and the wonderful city of DC, so check back soon. Everyone have a great Easter/Passover and a wonderful weekend. Hope you all have great weather and enjoy the sunshine.

To Mimi and Patpat: Your Easter cards just made it to the mailbox yesterday, so they won't get to you till next week, but keep a look out for them. Love you both. XOXO.

P.S. Oh, and for my engaged/married friends, let me tell you all congratulations so that no one feels left out... Elise.

The line-up of weddings:
Jenna Lands, May 1
Matt Sidesinger and Annie Harp, May 30, Kansas City, Mo
Elise White and JJ Bennett, September 4, Kansas City, Mo
Christine Cloninger and Justin Devore, TBA

I believe this is all I have on my calendar right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment