Tuesday, April 20, 2010

invest in a wireless router

i'll make this short and sweet because I need to get back to work... working on my Web site that is. Oh, by the way, it is finally coming together as long as I can stay awake it'll be up and ready in no time.

$30 for a wireless router was an investment I made a few months ago, so that I could lay on my bed and surf the internet instead of being right by the window. A little pathetic, or so I thought. A little place across the street from my apartment has quaint seating, good coffee and delicious and affordable sandwiches. I got off work this morning and I haven't been too tired, so I decided to hit the ground running and get out of my apartment and get down to business. I didn't have to have the internet to work on my Web site (that sounds ironic, but true), but it's always a plus to have wireless access.

Low and behold, my wireless connection is available at Arte! Not only do I have my secure network, but I have a full signal.

Another reason I love New York. Sorry Mom and Dad, but you guys can't even get a signal in every room of the house!

Happy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment