Sunday, August 1, 2010

hello, arkansas

Hey, hey, I'm coming home! Aside from a few holidays and special events I don't get to travel back to Arkansas very often, but we're making an exception. Everyone knows the holidays are crazy with planning, family, visitors, parties, etc. and there isn't a whole lot of time to relax. Instead of waiting until Christmas, I'm taking a little vacation time after a friend's wedding in Kansas City. I'll be away from the city for a week in September to celebrate friends getting married, see my sister's new home in Little Rock, and spend some much needed quality time at home with the family. I still might pack the Wii, so my Dad can remember how good he is bowling. HA!
What I'm looking forward to (besides seeing my family):
- Eating fresh vegetables from my Dad's garden (PLEASE save some tomatoes!)
- Seeing the renovations my Mom has been working on at home
- Check out Mickey's new house
- Have coffee with Mimi,
- and jump into my uncle's pool next door. Oh, how I miss the pool. The beach is great, but there is nothing like a swimming pool in the summer.

Adios from New York!




No comments:

Post a Comment