Thursday, July 30, 2009

Broken Mirror from the Unkown


They say if you break a mirror you get 7 years of bad luck. Well, what if you jump out of bed because you hear a loud "crash, shatter along with the sunken heart feeling that you have to clean something and its 2 a.m."
Welcome to my reality. But is it bad luck if you have NO IDEA where the glass came from? Seriously, no idea. I got out of bed on Tuesday morning (so basically Monday night, aka my first night in my apartment...) to investigate. The only mirror in the bathroom (i thought) was the medicine cabinet but all pieces were in tact. Weird.

So I think that if you don't know how it broke, why it broke, or where it came from, then it cancels out all the bad luck. Agreed? Humor me and agree.

Well I have a picture of it, although it is after i started sweeping it around 7 p.m. Tuesday evening. I went to Duane Reade and the only "dust pan" they had was attached with a small, and I mean, small broom. So I guess for a tiny apartment i need a tiny broom? Due to this unknown disaster in my bathroom, I was out 12 bucks for a broom measuring 4 inches in width.
Done complaining about it. It's just so weird. Like, really, really weird.

Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment