Wednesday, March 2, 2011

tweet tweet


No ipod was needed this morning. I am so thankful that I am able to walk to work. The past couple of days I have taken the subway in them morning and walked home, but when I stepped foot out of my building today, you couldn't have paid me to take the subway. Sunny skies, brisk cool air and the birds, oh the birds were singing beautifully. God's handy work in those seven days was on display this morning. Thank you Jesus for creating trees and flowers. The glimmer of green in Central park is yet another sign that Spring is definitely around the corner.
I know I take for granted the convenience of this city, but it is just another thing I am thankful for.

After a beautiful 25 minute walk to the office, I know today is going to be a great day! I hope the weather is as beautiful where you are as it is in New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment