Wednesday, March 9, 2011

jet setter


A few people have told me that you can tell when I'm really busy and when I'm not, due to the amount of posts I produce. Well, it is pretty true. The past
several days have been busy to say the least. I didn't even get home from the gym till nearly 10:00pm last night.

I made it into the office by 8:30 this morning and then after a 50 minute cab ride due to traffic, which should have taken 25, I finally made it to the airport. It took 5 times longer to get to the airport than it did to check-in and go through security.

As I travel down south for a long weekend, I would be like to tell you I'm going to help with wedding plans (for my sister), go to her first party and venture over to Hot Springs to go to the horse races, but honestly, that is just a facade, but of course all those things will actually happen. However, my real reason of going to Arkansas is to be close to not one, but two Target stores!

The "about" section of my professional Web site mentions my personal style:
"My fashion sense is a mix of Marc Jacobs and Target Designer Collaborations.
Fact: you never have to sacrifice comfort to have great style."

And guess what! Sunday, March 13, Target releases it's Go International Designer Collective: Five Years of Designer Fashion Together One Time at Prices Divine.

Don't be surprised if am banging down the door when I get out of church on Sunday. My one hope is that they get at least half of the full collection so that I can pursue multiple divine work-appropriate dresses! If not, well, my credit card might just be maxed out by mid-day Sunday.

*Picture borrowed from Classic Case

No comments:

Post a Comment