Wednesday, October 5, 2011

if only i had more space

I would immediately commission furniture designer and maker, Anthony Hartley, to create a custom sideboard similar to the one featured in his first furniture collection. Very much a modern, colorful, one-of-a-kind, hand crafted piece of furniture. I'm adding this to my dream apartment/house decor list. 

The fabulosity of Anthony Hartley was brought to my attention by 

Another storage solution (and more fitting for my pocketbook) is this awesome recycled file cabinet. It reminds me of teachers mailboxes from high school. From my post yesterday, this thrifty find would be a great way to store my "magazine mountain." Isn't this a creative trash to treasure idea? 



Pictures and project idea borrowed from the quippy blog, Crap I've Made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment