Thursday, June 23, 2011

a seven letter word

W-E-D-D-I-N-G.
Another seven letter word . . .
P-I-C-T-U-R-E.

Clearly I have mentioned my sisters upcoming nuptials. I am putting together a few treats for the wedding because well, my creative side has taken over and cannot turn down projects. I wish I could show you some snapshots from Mickey's bridal portrait shoot but, then my mom would kill me. Unless Mickey got to me first. Anyways, as I have scanned over 300 pictures of the two love birds and their friends I wondered over to their photographers Web site and WOW. New blog obsession --- Carperphoto! I have not met Amy yet, but here is another seven letter word . . .
G-I-F-T-E-D.

This California native has it going on! Props to Mickey on choosing her as the photographer. As I have cruised through her blog for the past hour I came across this awesome photo installation that Amy did for a client.



Photo borrowed from Carper Creative Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment