Tuesday, June 1, 2010

kansas city reunion

The weekend in Kansas City was perfect. I've posted a visual overview for you all. Enjoy!

Night one to the reunion. Julia, Lauren and I. Meeting back in Kansas City after a year apart made for a great reunion weekend. Saturday we spent the evening in the Power and Light district catching up and reminiscing while making new memories.

View from the bridge above the patio at Power and Light.

Julia and I

Our gift to Annie and Matt. We each contributed a photo to create their anniversary date, May 20, 2010. Congrats Annie and Matt!

The beautiful bride, Mrs. Annie Sidesinger.

For Phil. Lauren, Julia, Annie, me and Aimee -- the 2009 magazine design crew

"Our weakest link isn't weak." Night two to Annie.

Lauren and Sara. Both are designers and work with Annie.

A photo booth at the wedding is genius Annie! So much fun. I believe the DVD of all the pictures taken in that booth will make for many laughs for years to come.

Mr. Matthew Sidesinger. Classic.

Julia, me and Aimee. Wigs, hats and glasses, oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment