Sunday, December 20, 2009

visual updates

Pictures from the past month.

The girls after dinner the night they tree was lit. Very cold. Very wet.

Christmas trees for sale by my apartment.

Aunt Wanda and Bob visiting in the city. We went to a great cafeteria for lunch.

The lights at the Time Warner Center in Columbus Circle.

The Christmas tree in the lobby of my building.

The building that has smoke coming from it is my building. I am standing about 2 blocks away in my pajamas freezing at this point.

The 'green' window at Bergdorf.

The 'white' window at Bergdorf.

Stefanie and I at Ludachristmas (our unofficial holiday work party).

Stefanie, Luis, Sheryl and I celebrating Christmas.

And I managed to find a Razorback drawn on a pole at Ludachristmas. I had to take a picture. Go Hogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment