Monday, August 18, 2008

Did I leave anything out?

Running across the Brooklyn Bridge at 5 a.m. may not have been the brightest idea, but while my time in New York has been ticking down, I can't afford to leave anything out. (Even if it does cause me have a fever, cold, sinus infection...). Nontheless, I did it, and the Brooklyn Bridge is an incredible piece of architecture that is hard to take in while listening to honks and horns of speeding cabs and cars.
Oh, and I finally tried Artichoke Basille's Pizza and Brewery -- a must for anyone in the city! I can't tell you how many times I walked by this summer and saw the long line but wondered why it was so popular. Well, now I know. Their cheese and artichoke pizza is a slice of heaven. Read more about this wonderful dive in New York Magazine.

After making numerous trips to UPS and deconstructing our apartment from half decorated to bare and lonely, I finally gave up the television set. (A little reminder- our TV was found on the side of the street at 5am after my birthday party at the Mansion). I put a post-it on the TV stating, "working TV, we found for free... pay it forward." Hopefully someone will get some more great use out of it because I know we did!

Update on the furniture -- it has not arrived in Arkansas yet, but it will!
I am waiting on pictures from the Les Paul concert at the Iridium to post on here, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment