Saturday, December 4, 2010

tis the season

The difference between decorating for Christmas in the South (or really any other place besides a studio apartment in New York). While I was home for Thanksgiving I got to decorate my sister's Christmas tree. I tagged along with she and her boyfriend, Cory, to pick out the perfect fir. They popped it up on the roof of his car and we took it home. The same day my mom packed my "trees" in a UPS box and shipped them on their merry way to my abode.

Step 1: buy tree
Step 2: put it in the house and have Cory put the lights on

Step 3: decorate. A lot.
Step 4: bask in its beauty

Step 5: wait for UPS box
Step 6: unpack and put up
Step 7: bask in the ease of set up

Step 8: walk south 20 plus blocks and view a real Christmas tree



No comments:

Post a Comment