Tuesday, July 6, 2010

writopia

While I have had plenty of work to occupy my time I have also had some time to play. I went to Long Beach with a few friends for the fourth and then went down to the Hudson River to watch fireworks. The weekend was great, but it is back to work this week. I have been freelancing for a not-for-profit on the Upper West Side, Writopia. Last week I finished up several elements for a window display at Barnes & Noble in the West Village. Check out Writopia Lab's web site for more info or check back soon.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!!!!! Freelancing-fits into your schedule well! Can't wait to see other projects you do- are you staying cool in the hot New York weather?
    Rhonda B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, love your blog! So multi-talented :-). --WritopiaRebecca

    ReplyDelete